Can 1 100mg Dilantin keep seizures from happening?

robert trueman 19 Apr 2010

It depends on how severe your seizures are.Every boby is different,some it may,others it may not.In my case i am alorgic to dilantin.Have 2 different types of seizures which no med is working.I have a friend that takes 100 mg dilantin and has no seizures,so every body is different.

iamtina 22 Apr 2010

My daughter has seizures very infrequent. She had two last year. I dont want to sedate her if its not necessary, but i cant stand to wonder when it might happen. She is 24 w/2 kids. And also is there much of a side effect on the 1 100mg tablet. if so what do i need to look for. Thanks for answering.

robert trueman 23 Apr 2010

I didn't have any side effects with this med but some people might.Read the bottle for the possible side effects and the most common side effects.Hope i can help you.

robert trueman 15 Sep 2010

Be carfull dilantin some fokes have been geting sjs after taking it,lawyers are showing it on tv.There is always other meds to take for seizures every person did not get sjs though but it is the first time i seen it on tv.