Campral - Can I stop campral without side effects?

Anonymous

Hello Tripe. Yes, you can. But I'm not a doctor so ask your doctor or pharmacist to confirm or get thier opinion. Best to you,

How long should a person stop drinking befor starting this campral?

I drink 3 or 4 cocktails per day and would like to just start taking Campral to decrease my cravings while I continue to drink. I quit smoking on ...

Dont want to stop but cut down, will campral help ?

My wife and I are semi retired, and we like going out for a meal, and a few drinks.We well off and enjoy meeting people, we have been drinking for ...

How long do the side effects of campral last?

I have been taking it for 1 week & have severe stomach pain, bloating, headache & dizziness. Also fatigue & low mood

Experience with alopecia and rosacea and Campral?

... I noticed alopecia in the side effects and am worried as I already suffer from alopecia areata and rosacea. I've also had tachycardia in the ...

I have been on campral for 6 months now and I feel I dont need it anymore. Can I just stop?

I have been a functioning alcoholic for 20 years with depression etc. Now i feel great after being prescribed campral 6 months ago but with some side ...