Patient is 98 years old, has severe osteoporosis in spine (dowagers hump) with evidence of fractures due to the condition. Also taking Fluticasone nasal spray, Proventil and Advair. Advair could be the generator of the nightmares and hallucinations.
Will calcitonin salmom nasal spray cause hallucinations?
- 27 Dec 2014 by PepperinOcala
- 28 Dec 2014
- advair hfa, proventil, osteoporosis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, acute, calcitonin, fluticasone, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, maintenance, hallucination, fracture, spine
- Advair HFA Drug Information
- Proventil Drug Information
- Calcitonin Drug Information
- Fluticasone Drug Information
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Maintenance - I am using Spiriva, Zopenex nebulizer 4times a?
Posted 7 Aug 2009 • 2 answers
Posted 17 May 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 8 May 2016 • 1 answer
I have recently started taking Advair 500 discus: I perceive that I am getting to be more irritable?
Posted 2 Apr 2017 • 1 answer
Posted 15 days ago • 2 answers