Calcitonin - May the use of miacalcic nasal 200 can cause vitiligo-a skin problem?

mandysimpkins 26 Dec 2013

I suffered from vitiligo for three years. It first grows out on my neck and then spreads to my face, which makes me look awful. I don’t like the way that strangers look at me. I tried many treatments such as laser surgery to remove it, but it really just can cure the symptoms on the surface, months later, I found it still grows out on my neck. This really bothers me, and makes me lack of confidence. However, things turn better when one of my mother’s relatives in China told me to try some Chinese herbs. He invited us to go to China to receive the treatment. First, i just want to have a trip, which i thought will makes me feel happier. On the other side, I don’t believe those Chinese Traditional stuff, sounds like witchcrafts to me,. However, magics really happened on me! After the treatment, I do get better now. They use some secret prescriptions from the ancient time, and pure Chinese herbs that don’t have side effects. Anyways, I m so glad to share this story with people that have same problems like me. Hope you can have a try too. Here is the infomation about that hospital: www vitiligotcm com