I'm in CA, USA. I want to buy a bottle ginseng ALIPAS. Please tell me how do I get it ? Thank you?

Stephen Treloar 5 Aug 2014

It's a herbal preparation of two types of Ginseng (marketed as a "Health Tonic" or "Natural Viagra" and probably a number of others too) so you buy it online or from one of those alternative medicine/therapy type places. It is not controlled, it seems, by the FDA so you can buy it wherever you find it. Google is going to be your friend here as you won't find it in regular pharmacy (I'd be surprised if you did; but then... ).
Don't expect miracles with Ginseng; I swear if there is any kind of ailment, present or not, a Chinese herbalist always,takes your pulse and gives you a swag of ginseng pills, so it's probably pretty harmless so long as it is actually genuine and not made from some weed that looks/smells similar. The actual contained dose is often amazingly variable in uncontrolled supplements too.