Skip to Content

What can I buy to treat genital warts myself?

Responses (2)

Inactive 4 Dec 2012

Hello Jim Samselski,

Treatment of Genital warts

Genital warts must be treated by a doctor. Do NOT use over-the-counter medicines meant for other kinds of warts.

Treatment may include:

A skin treatment done in the doctor's office
Prescription medicine that you apply at home several times per week
Prescription medicines include:

Imiquimod (Aldara)
Podophyllin and podofilox (Condylox)
Trichloroacetic acid (TCA)

Read more at:

Take care,

happybrandee 5 Dec 2012

I'm sorry, but there is nothing that you can buy to treat genital warts by yourself! This is an STD that has to be treated by a doctor!! And I have to remind you that if you do not go to a doctor to get this treated you can, and will spread it to every sex partner that you have and it can lead to cervical cancer in women so PLEASE!!! Go to the doctor and get it treated, I know that you don't want to be responsiable for spreading it to someone else. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions