Where can I buy keytruda 100 mg. What is the price?

kaismama 6 Nov 2014

There is limited availability. Go to the manufacturers site to find out how to get it. Its extremely expensive.

cdswan 5 Aug 2015

Keytruda is anti-PD-1/Li at 2 units is 5,800 Euro = 11,600.00 Euro and one should have Infusions at 285 Euro each.
There is another medication and also hyperthermia involved but can cut those 2 out if absolutely necessary. I know this because my daughter went to Germany and had the Keytruda administered. Yes, very expensive but worth it because after 3 to 5 treatments, depending on the "Treatment Offering" the rate of going into long term remission is very promising. The mg of Keytruda was 150 mg. I take it that you have the type of cancer that the FDA has approved in the USA in clinical trials. The type my daughter has is not approved in the US, but legal in Europe.