Where can I buy flagyl 2000 mg metronidazole tablets?

kaismama 18 Feb 2013

It doesn't come in 2000 mg tabs.

Stunnah 17 May 2013

Remember ! You need to get a prescription for it first . Whoever gives you a prescription should tell you what pharmacies you can go to . Reason why you should get a prescription first is so they can atleast talk to you if not test you to see what you may have .

Anyway , you can get them at almost any pharmacy . Depending on where you live . Publix has free antibiotics . And Wal mart has antibiotics for 4$ . But you'd need a prescription to get it at a pharmacy .
You can go to a health walk in clinic , and get diagnosed , and get a prescription there - they will either give you the antibiotics for free or give you a prescription and tell you where you can go to buy it .

I know they don't come in 2000 g , and I doubt they come in 1000g ..
But you can get them in 500 mg , so if you bought 4 500mg you'd get the 2 g you're looking for (im assuming you mean 2 g and not 2000 mg)
or they also come in 250 mg form , so you'd need 8 250 mg tablets to get to your 2000 g . (2000 mg would be the same as 2 g by the way , but when you're dealing with units , 1000 mg = 1 g)

Good luck !