Where can I buy embrel at a decent price?

kaismama 4 Jun 2014

I don't think there is such thing a thing. Have you tried the manufacturers website for assistance, enbrel.com/pay-for-ENBREL.jspx

Hickorynut 4 Jun 2014

I do not know your age or circumstances, but if you are under 65 you can get help from the manufacturer and also you may qualify for help from an organization called Healthwell... they helped me in between losing my ins. and turning 65... after 65 you go on medicare and they do not help you with this drug because it is an injection. I switched to Orencia which is an infusion and they along with my supplement covered it every month. Embrel is a very expensive drug, as 8 yrs ago the drug was $2,100 a month... Good Luck but do not give up... there are resources out there but you have to keep looking.