Butrans - can the patch be cut?

No, the Butrans Patch shouldn't be cut ... it is extended release and will lose it's extended release profile.

https://www.drugs.com/pro/butrans-patch.html

Butrans patch - how long does this take to work?

hi , this is tracey's husband.she is now on the butrans patch.does anyone know how long it takes to start working.just want to see her stop ...

Butrans patch and edema?

Has anyone who used the Butrans patch end up having leg edema so bad that they had to stop?? I was on the 20mg patch and after the second, seven day ...

Will I have withrawal symptoms if I stop taking butrans after starting it 10 days earlier?

I've been prescribed butrans and I am on my second patch, about 10 days. I don't feel that butrans is right for me, as it gives me ...

Butrans - Can you shower and swim wearing this patch or do I have to cover it with something?

I read all the info in the packet but it didn't say anything about getting the patch wet

How long does it take for butrans patch to start working?

I take norco 10/325, Xanax 1mg and zanaflex 4mg as well and I'm scared that it'll be too much once the patch starts to work.