Buspirone - I have gad since I was 18 am now 50. I hate deign lightheaded and dizzy from all the?
- 21 Nov 2016 by Jab1099
- 4 January 2017
- vertigo, generalized anxiety disorder, buspirone
Added 21 Nov 2016:
I have tried many different drugs and still have all the side effects need help please
Other common side effects may include:
dizziness, headache, blurred vision;
drowsiness, feeling tired; feeling restless or nervous; nausea, dry mouth, upset stomach; sleep problems (insomnia), strange dreams; stuffy nose, sore throat; or ringing in your ears.
Here are the most common citalopram withdrawal symptoms.
1. General Withdrawal Symptoms of Citalopram UseFlu-like symptoms appear when citalopram is discontinued. The body becomes extremely sensitive to substances in the air, medications or food causing itching, sneezing, skin rashes, hay fever, and nausea or vomiting. You may also feel some discomfort inside your chest. This is caused by not having enough supply of oxygen to your heart due to the narrowing of your blood vessels. Abnormal swelling in your ankles, feet, fingers, and hands may be also experienced. The loss of normal strength and a physically weak condition are also included.
- Buspirone Information for Consumers
- Buspirone Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Buspirone (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Updated 19 Jun 2012 • 1 answer
Updated 14 Sep 2012 • 3 answers
Updated 14 Mar 2016 • 1 answer
Updated 13 Sep 2016 • 1 answer
Updated 27 Aug 2017 • 3 answers