I've been 9n a whirlwind of emotions. This past Halloween I had a severe anxiety attack with suicidal ideation just because I wanted it to stop. I ended up being Baker Acted for a few days. I got discharged with .25 mg of klonopin, 25 mg of zoloft & 50 mg of trazodone. My diagnosis is MDD. But I feel it's more anxiety than depression.

Anyway once I got to my first phsychiatrist appointment he told me to immediately discontinue klonopin and so I did. He put me on buspar. Changed the zoloft for effexcor and put me on 200 mg of trazodone.

I'm feeling worse than when I started. It seems right after taking the buspar anxiety sets in real bad. I ended up having to go to the ER today and they administered Ativan which helped. I don't know if it's just the buspar that's causing all these side effects. I just don't feel like myself. Could it also be a brand new combination of all the meds? I'm considering dropping the buspar because after taking is when I feel the worst.