... June lasting 24 days. I have been to dr he gave me lidocaine and it like most everything liquid doesn't stay put so it's pain relief is limited. I bought Lipocic acid. Has anyone had relief from it?
Burning Mouth Syndrome - I had an episode of this last December it lasted the entire month and again
- 28 Jul 2015 by cschaefer493
- 28 Jul 2015
- pain, lidocaine, burning, mouth, pain relief, syndrome, burning mouth
Added 28 Jul 2015:
Also since June 24th I have a numb tongue and lips....
- Lidocaine Information for Consumers
- Lidocaine Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Lidocaine (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
I have burning mouth syndrome with no relief, have seen doctors, seems they dont have a clue, relief
Posted 13 Jan 2014 • 2 answers
Posted 20 Sep 2014 • 3 answers
Posted 12 Jun 2015 • 5 answers
Posted 24 Oct 2015 • 3 answers
Posted 28 Sep 2016 • 0 answers