Burning Mouth Syndrome - What to do for burning lips other than the mouth and tongue burning?

Anonymous 31 Jul 2012

Hello litchemyss. The only thing that pops in my mind would be a lip balm of some sort. or, a perscription drug. Best of wishes to you, pledge

bumblebee90 31 Jul 2012

Good morning Pledge. Very cloudy here today. Maybe it will be cooler. I have to go and get the little guy registered for kindergarden. Things sure will be different when he starts. Have a great day. Ruthie

Anonymous 31 Jul 2012

That of year Ruthie. Big step for the little guy? You bet it is! He'll hopefully love it. And his mom will catch a break. Cloudy here as wel. Drizzling a bit but nothing major. Very, very dry here. Too dry really. Talk you later, drive safe! (Sound like a old man, well I am,) :-0)