I have been diagnosed with major depression and ADHD by my psychiatrist. She recently prescribed me Bupropion XL because it's supposed to help with my depression AND ADHD at the same time. I have been on it for 3 weeks and I can start to feel my depression being lifted. The first two weeks were rough because I was having headaches everyday, and muscle aches, but the side effects have subsided.

As for my ADHD, I have seen no improvement, not even in the slightest. I have an appointment with my psychiatrist in a week, should I suggest maybe upping the dosage or switching medications all together? I really like this medication because it has helped my with my depression, but my ADHD is also a major issue, and I'm tired of waiting on this medication to help with my ADHD, im growing impatient, and I feel like I could be treated easily with not an extended release medication, but one that helps me right away.

Any suggestions/advice on what I should do? Anyone going/gone through similar issues with this medication?