I am bulimic and am taking meds for anxiety. Will laxative abuse stop my meds working?

chuck1957 18 Sep 2017

marianne; They can in many cases we need you to get better so take those medications that are to help you dear you know what all can happen to you and if you truly get bound up it could be from not eating enough fiber salads Etc.. please just take the prescribed medication from the doctor. and drink a glass of water this can help too. you have to break this cycle dear. good luck and continue to write anytime. chuck1957

chuck1957 18 Sep 2017

Marianne; remember this is what you are going to the doctor for. And you have to fight with the medication this is an illness that shows no mercy. stick with your doctor and very happy that you are getting help. chuck1957