he is having trouble making a bowel movement due to the lump in his abdomen and gets heart burn, as well as having trouble digesting his food. it has also been causing him pain in his abdomen and in his lower back near his kidneys. other than going to the doctor is their a over the counter drug that might help. i am not talking about a laxative for his constipation, because that would not cause his other systems.if you do not think that it could be an ulcer, do you know what it could be? he does not have medical card to go to a doctor. i am just looking for a medical opinion. Thanks