I am in the middle of my 2nd week of switching from Effexor (225 mg) to Brintellex.
First week i took 150 mg of Effexor and 10 mg of Brintellex and now this second week I am taking 75 mg of Effexor and 10 mg of Brintellex.
I have had some nausea, completely exhuastes (sleeping 12-15 hours a day) and the joint pain is aweful. My knuckles, wrists, elbows, knees, ankles and feet throb and hurt more than words can describe. Even typing this is difficult.
I have horrible headaches in the morning as well. (I take my meds in the morning)
My question is- is this normal for the switch in meds. I am willing to wait it out. I am staying optimistic and open minded. But I have 3 children and a husband that don't fully understand how horrible these feelings can be. I am doing my best to push through and will continue if there is an end in site.
Help! The fatigue and pain are effecting day to day life.