I'm out of my Brilinta and can't afford it for 2 more weeks. Can I take 325 mg aspirin & how many?

suzanne66 27 Oct 2017

I wouldn't recommend going without Brilinta. You could put yourself at risk of experiencing a major cardiovascular event. If you are considering going without for 2 weeks you should seek the advice of your doctor. Although Brilinta and aspirin are both effective anti-platelet medicines Brilinta is more potent and has a quicker onset of action.

Chyk41 27 Oct 2017

I would not go with out my medication check with your doctor and even though they say they don't have drugs in an office they do have samples of meds that their patients take and they can always get medications for you. I take one medication that is extremely expensive and I can't afford it. It is provided for me from the Pharmaceutical company.