This has gone on for two weeks now, but I don't actually know what to do about it... I've been experiencing sharp breathing pain whenever I take a deep breath (or just to breathe at all). It affects the right side of my body. Every time I take a breath, my ribs and shoulder hurt, and it's unbelievably painful.

It hurts a lot worse when I lay down, but when I'm sitting the pain subsides for some time. The pain comes and goes, though, during the day when I'm moving around (walking), it doesn't seem as bad. At the end of the day, it gets a lot worse. I can't lay on my right side at all anymore.

Activities that require lots of movement or work are difficult to complete... It hurts to sneeze, cough (which I haven't been, thankfully), sniffle (quick, sharp breath in) or laugh.

I've looked all over, but I can't seem to find anything related to this, with similar enough symptoms. Help??