This is my first month on microgestin but I've been on birth control since July. I just took my last pill before my first placebo pill at 7am this morning. Tomorrow is my 1st placebo pill. It's been 3 hours since I took my final pill and I've noticed a brown discharge and a little chunk similar to the lining chunks that come out during your period. Is this normal? Other than mood swings I've had no problems on this pill. Thank you for answering all my questions. I new to BC and I do not really have anyone to talk to about it without consequences.
Breakthrough bleeding that isn't blood but just a little chunk of lining one day before placebo pill
- 26 Dec 2014 by JennaMichelle480
- 26 December 2014
- microgestin fe 1/20, birth control, breakthrough, bleeding, blood, pill
Added 26 Dec 2014:
Also experiencing very very light and brief cramps
- Microgestin Fe 1 / 20 Information for Consumers
- Microgestin Fe 1 / 20 Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Microgestin Fe 1 / 20 (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 20 Dec 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 28 Dec 2013 • 1 answer
Will I heavily bleed afterwards if I stop taking birth control in the middle of week 4/placebo pill?
Posted 9 May 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 20 Aug 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 15 Mar 2016 • 0 answers