What is the brand name of lorazepam? Is it stronger than a clonazepam?

Quando62 16 May 2016

I have taken both. Ativan is the brand name of Lorazepam. It works fast, but wears off fast. Clonazapam (Klonopin) is long acting and is stronger than ativan. The ratio is around 1mg Klonopin = .5mg Ativan.

Stephen Treloar 16 May 2016

I decided not to answer as it is shopping for the strongest med, not the most beneficial.

These days I trust my doctor to know better than me and just ask what he would suggest.

LYIANNOUSAS79 17 May 2016

Thank you very much for your help. To the other person who is well thinks he a know it all you know nothing. Your rude know it all answer was in fact the COMPLETE OPPOSIT! I am actually trying to find the lowest dose with the shortest shelf life because there for my 19 year old child who does not use drugs. But has been diagnosed with severe anxiety disorder. That was why I asked the questions I asked. I am trying to get her Dr to give her something other then clonazapam.

LYIANNOUSAS79 17 May 2016

Stephen Treloar 17 May 2016

Let it rest and get a few years more education you illiterate sanctimonious twit. You'll understand this: DIAF