My boyfriend takes xanax bars all the time how long will it take for them to be out of his system?

This question has also been asked and answered here: How long will Xanax stay in your system for a urine test?

DzooBaby 10 May 2013

With long term and frequent use it can take up to 6 weeks for them not to show positive on a urine drug screen.

DzooBaby 10 May 2013

I had a personal incidence with Xanax. I take 0.5mg to 1.0mg prior to dental appts and I had a drug screen 6 weeks later and still showed positive and that was just with a couple of doses.

skyleroooo 10 May 2013

Okay so say he don't stop until tomorrow or Sunday will he pass to see his p.o on Tuesday keep in mind he takes bars

DzooBaby 10 May 2013

Not likely. Bars are 3mg.

DzooBaby 10 May 2013

Does he have a prescription? If he has a prescription, it shouldnt matter as long as he can prove he has a script. If he is using them illegally then he will likely test positive and they will be wondering where they came from.

skyleroooo 10 May 2013

Thank u all