I have taken two bottles of qsymia and have seen no weight loss. Two months and nothing?

4merBeauty 8 Nov 2015

That really is odd. Has your dosage changed from what you originally started? Are you exercising heavily? (I ask in the case that you may be converting fat to muscle??? ) Are you taking thyroid? (Some people gain weight on thyroid. It's important to find the appropriate thyroid medication and only if you are legitimately thyroid deficient.) Whatever your case is, I would say something definitely needs to be addressed with your doctor and I'm surprised he/she hasn't addressed it by now. It's highly unusual to lose zero weight after 2 months. Even those in studies who didn't change their eating habits lost weight. I would concentrate on eating healthy, drinking lots of water, weighing in the morning and make an appointment with my Doc ASAP!!

Cindy181997 19 Dec 2015

Have you lost inches? My doc said I may not notice pound loss, but inches lost. I'm only on my 2nd day of the trial