Sometimes the worry about the medication can be worse than what it's meant to treat. Keep in mind your Dr prescribed this with your nest interests in mind, and, many of the side-effects are not common to everyone, nor does the medication react the same from one person to another. Not sure where you got the potential side-effects you listed, again, this by no means you will succumb to those or any others. Best is two options, have trust in your sdr and try it, giving it a minimum of 2-3 weeks before you realize how it's really helping you (or not), the other option is a change in Dr if your confidence in this one is such that you question his/her decisions (which may well be the case as no one else know the history between you two but you two.
Worst I saw was a rash, we lowered the dose (Dr ordered) and all was well. Hang in there whatever you decide and feel free to stay in touch.