I take 8 pills once a week
Bone Marrow Depression/Low Blood Counts - I take methotrexate 2.5mg & myblood count is low?
- 25 Feb 2017 by eugene mincieli
- 15 February 2018
- depression, bone marrow depression/low blood counts, methotrexate, bones, blood count, bone, blood
Added 25 Feb 2017:
my iron is also low
Eugene; Sounds like the only one that is going to be able to answer your question is the doctor treating you. And Please give them a call Monday let them know you got a blood test back and you are worried about it. Get some straight answers and you well feel much better but I'm sure it is from the medication and what you are being treated for. Hope you get to feeling better very soon.
- Methotrexate Information for Consumers
- Methotrexate Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Methotrexate (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Updated 4 Jan 2011 • 1 answer
Updated 15 Jul 2014 • 1 answer
Updated 4 Oct 2014 • 1 answer
Updated 29 Nov 2016 • 1 answer
Updated 18 Mar 2016 • 1 answer