I'm a 28 year old female who has been taking evening primrose old and cod liver oil continuously for about 2-3 years, in Feb 2016 I happened to run out of both and didn't rush to stock up again as I didn't think it would be bad for me. So I had a month or two off of them, as I remember hearing that it's good to give your body a break.

A month or so later I noticed my periods were getting shorter, bad pm and soreness in breasts, which is why I started taking Primrose in the first place! And once a month that I'd wake up in a hot sweat, even if it was cold, it worried me as they were menopausal symptoms. Doctor was unhelpful and said it's normal... She didn't know what evening Primrose oil was.

And recently I've noticed fine lines under my eyes, which is also a menopausal symptom. I start taking a marginally smaller amount of Primrose oil and cod liver oil about a month ago, and my period was longer this month, started at the right time, but I'm unsure as to whether I go back to the bigger dose of Primrose? Will the lines under my eyes get worse if I don't? Is my body needing the Primrose?

Any advise would be much appreciated!