It's a blue pill ovul shaped and on the pop out foil says sildenafil nitrate tablets IP Suhagra 100?

chuck1957 24 Oct 2015

Joe hdz21 This is the same as Viagra 100mg just the generic brand. Chuck1957

masso 24 Oct 2015

Has a generic version of Viagra been approved?
No. There is currently no therapeutically equivalent version of Viagra available in the United States.

https://www.drugs.com/availability/generic-viagra.html

chuck1957 24 Oct 2015

Suhagra - Viagra(Sildenafil Citrate) - general global
_suahgra_kamagra_sildenafil_citrate_generic_...
viagra, suahgra, kamagra, Sildenafil Citrate, generic viagra. ... Suhagra - Viagra (Sildenafil Citrate) comes in 100 mg tablet form. Viagra, when it was released a ...
Joe hdz21 this info matches your blister pack I don't know where you are from but no 100mg has been approved in the USA and this should not be used here MY ERROR VERY SORRY PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR THESE ARE ALL MADE OUT OF THE COUNTRY. SORRY With the info I should not of even seen the blister pack on the drug Id here CHUCK1957 make sure you read other post.

Joe hdz21 24 Oct 2015

Thanks chuck

chuck1957 24 Oct 2015

You bet Joe have to be careful this has to be from somewhere out of the USA and from what they have been finding you can't always trust what your getting.Now so be careful.they don't go through the tough FDA that makes sure we are getting what it says. Sorry that I let that one get by me. Chuck1957

masso 25 Oct 2015

Chuck, I do not want you to think that I have something against you, because I do not, not with anyone. I just want you to know I read your posts and you certainly know your stuff and give very good and precise answers, so one got passed you, hey buddy, we are human and no one is perfect, so keep helping others because you are an asset to this site in my opinion.

chuck1957 25 Oct 2015

masso; thanks so much and I feel the same about you Glad you caught that I like that others read and can catch something like this,The last thing I want is someone to be taking these types of medications from out of the USA that the studies are terrible and many times not even what they are supposed to be.I wanted to thank you for your input we are always learning. It is a shame that people order things over the Internet because of the cost.And the cost could end up much higher than the pill when you really don't know where it's coming from.Thanks again great job it is good that we all look out for each other we don't want to give out wrong info. ALSO, enjoy reading your answers to I think way back we just got off on the wrong foot. Thanks a lot for helping me out with this one. Chuck1957 Have a great day my friend.

masso 25 Oct 2015

Anytime buddy, and you too have a great day.