Blotchy red face when consuming alcohol?

Delila 25 Aug 2015

Hi can you add some more detail to your question... Has this always happened or is this new? Are you taking any medication? Does the redness only occur if you have drank a certain amount? How old are you, do you have any illnesses?

taylajordan 25 Aug 2015

Yes it has always happened. No medication. Doesn't matter how much I drink, sometimes it happens only after a couple of mouthfuls, but doesn't really matter how much I drink or what I drink I still get blotchy red face & chest. I'm 31yr old female and no illnesses.

Delila 26 Aug 2015

Hi, it's a bit of a long shot, but you could be suffering with Gilberts Disease - which makes you intolerant to alcohol. My sister has this and has similar symptoms. I would book an appointment with your doctor o discuss the possibilities...