Skip to Content

Bloody stool and irritated anal canal and I have to concentrate force out gas?

Responses (2)

Stephen Treloar 29 Oct 2016

Just see a doctor okay? I'm not going to speculate or guess at all but seeing someone is important.

Windchimes123 31 Oct 2016

Hi Max,
Stephen is correct. There is no way to make suggestions because the physical exam is absolutely necessary!
Good luck to you and just bite the bullet and go!
Think of all the stress you will save yourself.
:-) free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions