I have blood vomiting for 45 days with severe abdomen pain and my lost period was 14 extended days?

kaismama 30 Sep 2014

This has nothing to do with your period. You have something wrong with your stomach. If you're vomiting blood you need to get to your dr. I would bet you have ulcers.

angel1662 30 Sep 2014

Hello CR2229
So sorry I missed this... if you haven't already, I would go to an er asap... vomiting blood is a sign of something serious that could be anything and something you don't want to put off having checked... I pray all is well and that you have went to the er or seen a dr that is running test etc... as kaismama stated vomiting blood has nothing to do with your period... keep us updated we r here for you for support... sending prayers your way...

endlessPred 4 Oct 2014

You have lost a lot of blood. The ER will help you replace fluids. Without it you may not survive.