Anonymous

Is there a blood test to find out what the level of Melotonin is in your body?

Anonymous

Hello horsesbatchelor. I would answer yes. Regards pledge

Zyban - Does the insomnia continue throughout the course prescribed by the doctor?

I am not sleeping at all while taking this drug unless I use a prescribed sleeping pill. The sleeping pills are limited and can only be used ...

I was on arimidex for 7-1/2 years and then switched to generic anastrozole in July 2011. My recent?

Blood test revealed one marker to be high... 11. It was always between 5-7.9. My doctor always made me repeat the blood test to make sure the level ...

What should my Vitamin D level be in my blood test results?

My Dr. says my Vit. D level is low and I have the blood test results but I don't see it listed. Is it eGFR?

What to do when I start to feel shakiness in my body?

yesterday I was admitted into the hospital because my body was trembling. Stiffness in the body, chills, shaking and headache. A blood test was taken ...

I've had Insomnia on going since the beginning of august almost 4 months now,?

... it's now got to the point of me not getting any sleep what so ever, I've been to the docs blood tests came out fine no problems what so ...