Have an appt with my primary dr. on friday so they said to document my blood pressure
for him and state whether I need to take the clomodine tablet. I don't know if I should wait that long or try to see a cardiologist. My EKG was good but I am afraid to wait till Friday. I already take Bisoprolol and Lysinoprol for my blood pressure but this was way to high