Skip to Content

Blood Disorders - if fibrinogen stops acting is there any alternate way to stop bleeding?

Responses (1)

algani 28 Oct 2010

yah there is .consult your doctor to take vitamin k and drink milk more because vitamin k has important role in blood coagulate and also calcium hence that action
take care free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions