I really don't know what to do, the doctor tells me I need to be on this medication. I have insurance but would still be paying 115$ a month!! Who can afford that?? I've done so much research my eyes are falling out!!! HELP!
Bleeding Disorder - I can't afford Lysteda what do I do?? Yes I have insurance...it only covers 80$?
- 27 Jul 2014 by sunnyrayod
- 27 Jul 2014
- bleeding disorder, eye conditions, menorrhagia, menstrual disorders, lysteda, doctor, insurance, medication, disorder, bleeding, eye
- Lysteda Information for Consumers
- Lysteda Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Lysteda (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 12 Nov 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 11 Feb 2012 • 1 answer
Pristiq - Anyone else experience very heavy menstrual bleeding,also passing huge blood clots,taking?
Posted 9 May 2012 • 2 answers
Has anyone been harmed by using lysteda? My dr gave Rx for it, but am afraid to try b/c of warnings?
Posted 10 Feb 2013 • 2 answers
Posted 26 Apr 2013 • 2 answers