I have been bleeding out of my ass for two years now why?

kaismama 3 Jun 2015

You're having rectal bleeding. You're a little crude with the description. If its bright red you can have a fissure or hemorrhoid that is bleeding. I have seen a case of a young man who had AVMS (arteriovenous malformation) all thru his colon and they were bleeding. Blood from your stomach would be "coffee ground" because of the digestive enzymes. When it comes from the stomach its generally ulcers.

coloresue 3 Jun 2015

An additional concern is colon cancer. If no other symptoms have occurred in 2 years you may not have it. If you report it to your Dr. s/he will want to rule out (r/o) cancer through having you get a colonoscopy. You never know if this could turn up some benign or cancerous polyps or something else. The decision is yours.