Before Christmas I was rushed into a&e at a hospital after falling down the stairs from a blackout, now at this hospital they hooked me up to a monitor to record my heart and they discovered a peak or problem, now after I had recovered I needed to get checkups from the hospital, but this time it was a local hospital and they needed to find this problem too, they gave me a monitor for a few days and even though I remember having a black out while wearing the monitor their tests all came clear and after months and months of waiting I got a diagnosis of, there is no problem...
Now they said if I was to have another fall I would have a loop recorder in my skin, but I don't agree with that since after all, at the first hospital after I had fallen they caputured the issue, I shouldn't have to be sent back after a fall, specially since the one before Christmas has resulted with me loosing my front teeth.