I am on Ortho tri cyclen birth control and have been for about three years, recently they have changed it to the generic version. For some reason my pharmacy switched back to the non generic kind once again this month. I take my pills religiously and always on time. My boyfriend and I had sex without a condom about 10 days ago, a week before my period I began having sort of bloody bright red discharge. It's very inconsistent and turned into brownish-pink discharge mixed with some blood. This went on for about 3 days. It's now two days before I begin taking my inactive pills.
I'm pretty nauseous, and don't have much of an appetite, but I'm thinking it's the stress of all of this making me feel this way.
I'm also having cramps and PMS symptoms as I normally do before my period along with terrible headaches. I'm just wondering what is going on, any information would be so helpful. Thanks!