Do I need to take birth control pills after using Plan B?

LousArk 23 Aug 2016

As long as you didn't take EllaOne, & it was Plan B or another brand that uses the same ingredient (Levonorgestrel), then you continue using your birth control as if nothing has changed.

Ali581 23 Aug 2016

No I mean. If you've never been on birth control pills and u eND having to use plan b. Then should u be on birth control pills or is it okay not to.

LousArk 23 Aug 2016

How is that different to my answer?

LousArk 23 Aug 2016

Why do you think you need to start taking regular birth control pills, because you've used Plan B? Not with you.

Ali581 23 Aug 2016

Ya I understand what ur saying but I've never been on birth control pills and now I had to use plan b for obvious reasons. Now that's I've used plan b. Do I have to start using birth control pills or am I okay to not use them like before?

Ali581 23 Aug 2016

LousArk 23 Aug 2016

That depends if you want to become pregnant or not.

Ali581 23 Aug 2016

Thank you for your time but I just talked with a pharmacist and she just said if I've never used birth control pills, l don't need to start taking them after plan b.