I took birth control for like month awhile ago took it agin for 2 days and I'm late this month per?

Stephen Treloar 17 Sep 2016

Hi Hannah, wait another week or so and then do a home pregnancy test. Depending on the results, see your doctor/or not. The withdrawal method results in a 22% yearly pregnancy risk. Hoping for the best is even less effective. 2 pills only and you may as well expect a random garden shrub to be helpful.

While this is on your mind, take the opportunity to go to a planned parenthood clinic or similar and get some regular birth control or at least condoms that will protect you from disease also (you might feel funny about buying them at the grocery market). You certainly need to get some comprehensive advice from someone.

Good luck.