Hi,

I've been on Junel Fe for about 5 months. I have been very consistent with it but weeks ago, I missed a pill without knowing, and had intercourse with my boyfriend that night. I then took 2 pills (one I missed & one for that day) the day after the intercourse. I did not know what to do and not ready to get pregnant so I took the Plan B just to make sure.

A couple days after that, I missed the pill again and just shrugged it off. My boyfriend and I have intercourse actively. I haven't missed the pill since those two main incidents.

Now, my period is irregular. It started 2-3 days early and it was light, for a day it was heavy, but mostly light. I've always had heavy and painful periods. It wasn't also as painful. I don't know if it's implantation bleeding or just the pills that changed my cycle.