Ok so i got my first pap test done and while nothing bad came out but I've been feeling like a lil pain / rug burn feeling around my vagnial area. I've been takiing aleese for 5 months now and i been feeling like this on and off for awhile now. I already got tested and a pap test so idk what other options i have left. I feel lil bit icthing too i mean its not bad pain its just like anooyin pain. Should i swicth to a driff birth control pills or get tested again???