Can a bipolar person, with ADD, Depression, and OCD Start 10mg with abilify?

Inactive 25 Mar 2012

Hello melissa712. Yes you can. It may also be used as a second drug, to help boost the other drug you might happen to be taking. Regards, pledge

Inactive 25 Mar 2012

Great answer , my friend. How's the cuppa this morning... Mary

Inactive 25 Mar 2012

Good morning Mary! Just working on a mug of java. Hope all is well and have a great Sunday.

Inactive 25 Mar 2012

The same to you my friend. I am not on as early as you usually, but my dog barking at the paper boy gets me up on the weekends early so about done for today! Have a great sunday... Mary

Inactive 25 Mar 2012

Melissa,
Being a psychiatric patient myself and a retired healthcare provider, abilify is most commonly used as your anti-depressant booster, to enable the depression to lift faster and make you feel better in 1 month rather than 6 months. So take it and go outside and enjoy life and the renewal of the earth that's going on right now. It sure makes my little OCD self feel alive again.
Peace this wonderful spring morning,
The Sweet Hippie

Inactive 25 Mar 2012

Thanks Laura for another good answer, may mention this to hubby's doc... Mary