Hi... according to the Drs. I suffered from a Psychotic Break two years ago... I am 47 yrs. old, and for 30 yrs. they diagnosed me as having "Major Depression... " Once i had this Psych Break, they re-evaluated me, and changed the diagnosis as Bipolar 2. It makes more sense to me.
However, since I had this experience and ended up in the hospital... I takes so much of me to bounce back from anything. - Drs. say it will get better but ... when? I attend some support groups and most people agree with me... I use to work 3 jobs and even had the time to be an awesome single Mom :) I would always take 2 classes online as well... How did I do this?! Now, I am on disability, and can't seem to take any stress... I am remarried, and for example, my husband told me that next mo. our rent will go up... considering I'm not back to work yet... I feel horrible, plus worried and have a full blown anxiety attack! WTH?? Help...