I am bipolar and need to know if Alabama Medicaid or if Medicare will payfor cymbalta and ambian?

Factfinder411 2 Sep 2013

If they have generics yes, if you need a prior authorization because cymbalta not sure if there is a generic they can yes or nah that one bc they can give you something else. It depends how far your docs office is willing to fight for you. I know my sister had to pay out of pocket for her seroquel when it first came out

pickles503 3 Sep 2013

Right on, Factfinder. Your absolutely right. Anna aka:pickles503

kaismama 2 Sep 2013

Medicare would depend on what part d carrier you picked. The plans vary greatly.

lady2882 2 Sep 2013

I wouldn't be in too much of a hurry to try Cymbalta if you are bipolar. Cymbalta can caused Mixed Episodes in people with Bipolar. I'm 4 months off Cymbalta now and my doctors are still trying to find something to stablize my moods and slow down my thoughts.
There are days when I wish I would just drop dead to stop the rollercoaster my moods have become. It's just no fun being able to be lose control angry, crying and laughing all at the same time.
Also Cymbalta is not FDA approved for Bipolar