Hi I have a very messed up system when it comes to meds,and my pain doc wants my PC to test me for ra he believes I have it and was talking about me taking humira or something else if I have it,my main concern is what can they do if I have a reverse reaction to the treatment? When I had to have rabbis treatment for an animal attack I had serious problems with the cure,is there meds out there that will take the ra drug from my body? Thanks