Is there a big difference in price of Mobic vs Voltaran?

chuck1957 16 Apr 2017

CRAZESGIRL; morning to you. Really both of these medications are out in generic now. And the best way is to call different stores and ask them how much they would charge for them all stores are different. some by a lot of others very close but for the record, I have had both of these and got much more relief from the generic Mobic 15mg but it is very important to take it about the same time each day as the label well say. and take it with food to protect the stomach. good luck Chuck1957

Windchimes123 16 Apr 2017

Hi Crazes,
Chuck gave you some good info.
Voltaren has a generic called Diclofenac.
I noticed you can get coupons on-line if you look it up. Walmart also had a coupon for Voltaren.

I found a Canadian site just to get an idea what the difference is.
These are the generics :
Voltaren 25mg appx $1.00 per pill.
Mobic 15mg $1.57 per pill.
Mobic 7.5mg $2.13 per pill. (Crazy huh?)

Like Chuck said, call around and you may find better costs.
Good luck
:-)

Inactive 16 Apr 2017

FYI if you have a Costco by you they are the cheapest around for generic drugs. You don't need a membership for the pharmacy. Just tell them you are going to the pharmacy.