What is the best way to ween off lexapro? I take 20mgs in the morning. I've been on it for 3.5 yrs?

chuck1957 8 Dec 2014

Agnes this you have to do with the help of the DOCTOR WITH as long as you have been on this it is going to take a while to get off of it..doctor well need to know that you are going off and if you try to do it on your own you are going to have all kinds of side effects..Don't even try this class of drug has to be very slowly tappered off of over a long peiod of time after being on it for 3.5 years... Please call your doctor or you can have all kinds of withdrawal alot like what you were being treated for..sow but sure you well get off of it if its time but you don't even want to try without the doctors help... Chuck1957