Skip to Content

What r the best treatment of osteoporosis in woman about sixty four?

Responses (1)

DzooBaby 28 Jun 2013

This is really a question to ask your Dr. There are many products out there. Fosamax and Boniva are two that come to mind as popular products but really, only your Dr can tell you which one is best for you. If your condition is mild, you may only need a calcium supplement. Only your Dr can tell you for sure the best route for you to take. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions