symptoms;slight swelling-exists from 15 years-pain not continous-i have got kids-age 38-at right testicule only
What is the best treatment for chronic epididimytis ?
- 9 Sep 2012 by omarbayh
- 9 September 2012
Chronic epididymitis can be treated in a number of ways and include:
1. Injections of steroids or local anesthetics along a nerve
2. Muscle relaxing agents, to reduce muscle tension in the area between the
scrotum and anus
3. Neuromodulating agents, medicines that can be used to treat faulty nerve
function in the groin area
4. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen (i.e.,
Advil, Motrin) and naproxen (i.e., Anaprox, Aleve, Naprosyn)
5. Removal of the epididymis
6. Warm baths once or twice a day
See your doctor for more advice.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 18 Jun 2012 • 5 answers
Posted 11 Mar 2015 • 7 answers
Posted 22 Aug 2016 • 0 answers
Posted 28 Mar 2017 • 5 answers
Posted 10 Oct 2017 • 0 answers